Some new voices are joining us on our Elearning Blog. We’ve started to feature a few guest bloggers to expand our coverage of corporate elearning and human capital management topics. We want to bring you more diversity in the conversation around organizational learning, development and talent strategies.
Call for Bloggers:
If anyone out there is interested in becoming a guest author on Learnkit’s Elearning Blog, drop us a line at [email protected].
Topics we are interested in:
– Elearning development
– Learning design
– Next practices in organizational learning
– Best practices for employee training
– Digital education and online learning
– Measuring learning effectiveness
– Elearning vs. CBL (classroom-based learning)
– Corporate training
– HR trends and insights
– Case Studies
– Storytelling about effective L&D programs and strategies
– Integrating learning into broader talent initiatives
– Elearning in general
What’s in it for you?
– Every post has an author profile feature, with your photo, bio and contact details as provided by you.
– Posts provide a link back to your personal website or blog so that they provide you with backlink and SEO benefits.
– Free publicity and exposure for your writing, knowledge and expertise.
We aren’t too strict, but we do have a few things for you to keep in mind when considering sending us a guest post:
– Spend some time reading what we have posted on our blog so far. This will give you a handle on the types of thing we write about, and also what’s already been covered.
– Posts must be original and unique content created by you and not copied from anywhere else online.
– The post can not be used elsewhere after it appears on Learnkit. You can however, link to it and promote it as much as you like.
– The content should not be written with the purpose of advertising or promoting a product or service.
We are looking forward to seeing some great new guest authors on the blog, and welcome your feedback and interest.
Want to become a guest blogger on Learnkit’s Elearning Blog?
Get in touch by sending us an email ([email protected]) with any questions, or send us an article idea or writing sample.
Latest posts by Moira van den Akker (see all)
- Franchise Custom Elearning Development - March 8, 2016
- Blended Learning & Your Corporate Learning Strategy [Free Download] - March 1, 2016
- 5 Lessons from Netflix on Creating Addicting Elearning Content - February 25, 2016