Blended learning is a fairly new term for corporate learning professionals. We’ve talked to a large number of heads of talent, HR leaders and learning professionals that have heard the term ‘blended learning’ tossed around here and there, but still find it a little vague. We’ve found that many may have a good grasp of what it means but could use a little help getting started and maximizing the return on their investment to employee training and development programs.
To help you out, we created a comprehensive handbook to give you practical advice on how to create a blended learning strategy that will support your business goals.
“Download the Beginners Guide to Transforming Your Employee Training Strategy with Blended Learning” – Tweet this!
Get the Handbook today and discover:
– What exactly blended learning is and why it should be a part of your learning strategy.
What is blended learning? Define blended learning and understand how combining instructor-led training with a digital component can enhance your employee learning programs.
– What outcomes you can expect by implementing a blended learning strategy.
Discover the many ways in which blended learning can be used to add value to your existing learning programs.
– A workbook for defining your 5 step blended-learning plan.
This is an area of the workbook for you to use to build the foundation of a business case for launching a blended learning initiative in your company.
Then print it out, scribble in it and use it to help make blended learning successful in your organization.
Once you’ve completed the exercise, let us know what you’ve learned! Of course, we would also be more than happy to help you out with any steps along the way. Talk to us today and we will help you map out an optimal learning strategy for your organization.
Latest posts by Moira van den Akker (see all)
- Franchise Custom Elearning Development - March 8, 2016
- Blended Learning & Your Corporate Learning Strategy [Free Download] - March 1, 2016
- 5 Lessons from Netflix on Creating Addicting Elearning Content - February 25, 2016