Well, it is that time of year again. As we take a moment to reflect on 2015, we thought we’d share with you our most popular Learnkit Elearning Blog posts of the past year.
Best of Learnkit Elearning Blog 2015:
Outsourcing your learning is a big decision for any company. Done correctly, it can bring plenty of value by putting your organization in expert hands. In this post, we have identified 6 reasons to outsource elearning development to improve your organizational performance and optimize your corporate learning initiatives.
We headed to HCI’s Learning and Leadership Development Conference in Chicago earlier this year and heard some great insights from speakers. Top takeaways:
- We can no longer rely on best practices – we need best practices! Plus three great questions from Ben Bratt, VP Talent at T-Mobile, to start a dialogue on how your organization can approach re-charging your People Department.
- Employees (not employers) are now in the driver’s seat of their learning and development. Find out what that means and how to support it.
- There is a need to shift from hunting talent to farming talent. Turn your leadership development programs on their heads — and see what happens!
Your organization may be getting a run for your money, quite literally, by not investing in a solid learning strategy. We’ve summarized the top four risks, in no particular order, that our clients are no longer willing to take. You need to read this post!
#2: Our Partnership Features:
We have the tremendous pleasure to work with some pretty outstanding clients. Take a look back at our client feature highlights for 2015:
- This year we had the exciting opportunity to work with Mayo Clinic and Hootsuite to develop an industry-leading social media credential for medical and healthcare professionals. The certificate is the world’s only CME Accredited Course in Social Media.
- Our client Earls was named #1 place to work in Canada this year by Glassdoor, check out our post on 6 Reasons Earls is Extraordinary and the Earls Elearning Journey
- Partnering with Saje Wellness, one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, we’ve had the opportunity to help them reduce trainer travel costs, shorten on-the-job training, and improve product knowledge with digital employee performance support. Check out our post on what we love about them.
We had a tremendous amount of positive feedback on our infographic The Key to Employee Engagement. We surveyed over 400 North American employees to determine the impact of effective training and onboarding on their engagement. Make sure you take a moment to download the full report on creating a winning learning strategy to get tips and recommendations on how your company can develop a smarter, more productive and more engaged workforce.
We are looking forward to 2016 and hoping it brings you happiness, many new and exciting challenges, and of course lots of learning! We invite you to schedule a call with us to discuss how learning can drive your people performance and organizational outcomes in the new year. Talk to us for a free consultation to brainstorm and map out how you can make your employee learning programs more scalable with a digital component.
Latest posts by Mitchelle Boyle (see all)
- Step aside Millennials. Generation Z is entering the workforce - August 30, 2016
- 3 ways Outsourcing Elearning Development can reduce training costs - August 17, 2016
- 3 Benefits Digital Assessments can bring to your organization - August 10, 2016