One of the biggest challenges faced by high growth retail businesses is scaling in way that maintains culture. Having effective learning practices is key to maintaining a consistent and exceptional brand experience. There are few retail organizations that understand this better than Saje Natural Wellness.
Saje has grown into a natural health and wellness powerhouse and is quickly becoming a household name. With retail locations across North America and a growing online presence, Saje excels by maintaining a diligent focus on creating WOW customer experiences, that are true to their brand’s promise. Saje recently sought out Learnkit’s help to develop effective elearning.
We sat down with Saje’s National Training Manager, Tricia Lackey, to discuss the training program that Learnkit created for Saje and the feedback she’s received since implementing it.
In the case study we take a look at:
– How Saje transitioned their training from a booklet to elearning
– How elearning enhanced Saje’s learning content
– How Saje was able to provide new team members on-brand training experiences
Founded in British Columbia by Jean-Pierre LeBlanc and Kate Ross LeBlanc, Saje is dedicated to connecting people to the healing power of plants through natural remedies and 100% natural products that help the body detoxify and rejuvenate. Follow Saje on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @SajeWellness #SajeEssentials
Latest posts by Mitchelle Boyle (see all)
- Step aside Millennials. Generation Z is entering the workforce - August 30, 2016
- 3 ways Outsourcing Elearning Development can reduce training costs - August 17, 2016
- 3 Benefits Digital Assessments can bring to your organization - August 10, 2016