We truly love what we do, and never settle for mediocrity. Think that you’d make a great fit with our team? Check out our openings below. If you don’t see a position that is in your area of expertise, feel free to send us your resume with a cover letter telling us what makes you awesome via [email protected]. We will be in touch if anything comes up.
Learnkit is looking for a motivated individual to work on a fast-paced digital education project. In this entry level role you’ll work as part of a team to redevelop and transform a current digital project into a fully accessible format with new designs. The candidate must have a proven ability to create, edit and organize a variety of written and digital materials.
The role will include quality assurance work, development, and accessibility formatting. Strong attention to detail, a commitment to end user experience, and taking pride in your work are essential for this role.
We have a strong team environment committed to continuous skill development, so a commitment to our team dynamic is important.
- Work within existing frameworks to produce high quality and creative educational material
- Ensure digital products meeting quality standards
- Assist in ensuring digital products meet WCAG 2.0 standards
- Work with teammates to create user-friendly and visually appealing page layouts and graphics that supplement learning
- Organize and administer content in a learning management system
An ideal candidate should:
- Be able to demonstrate their design process from initial concept to final digital product
- Have the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong writing skills
- Have the ability to follow a template
- Be able to work independently and solve problems on a routine basis
- Have a basic understanding of accessibility and WCAG 2.0 principles
- Education experience a benefit, but not a necessity
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is an asset, but not mandatory
- Be highly creative!
We are currently only hiring for positions in our Toronto office.
This is not a programming position and no coding skills are required.
This is not a teaching position.
To apply, kindly email [email protected] with your cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Part-time (25 hours/week)